The holidays are fully upon us!! Parties, baking, plays, shopping… oh my!!! There’s so much going on this time of year. I wish I could put time on slow motion for the month of December. I want time to soak every morsel of the season in. This time of year I usually spend a little extra time shopping online, and it usually works out that I find some goodies that make it to my list, that I didn’t know I just have to have! So if you have a runner in your life that you’re trying to shop for, or just looking for some ideas for yourself, maybe this list will have something for you or spark some ideas.
This week’s Friday Five – Five gift ideas for the runner in your life:
1. When I saw these arm warmers I was immediately drawn to them! I have a pair that I really love, but when I combine them with some lightweight gloves my wrists end up cold. These babies come with the thumbholes! I love the fun colors and motivational sayings, too!
2. Not necessarily for the runner, but this would be great for the runner to give to their #1 fan – the Running Spectator Swag Bag:
3. Zensah Dezign Calf Sleeves are my favorite!! They fit fabulous and I love their fun designs!
4. My husband and I can’t run without this stuff! Sportslick is great for preventing chaffing. Ditch those deodorant style sticks – this stuff gets in all the right places!
5. Running in cold winter months can be tough. Make it a little easier by keeping your favorite runner warm! These neck buffs are so versatile and lightweight.
Are there any particular gifts you are really hoping make it under the tree this year?